when i was 8 i drew this comic about two girls kissing and my mom was out raged and i thought it was because my art wasn’t good enough so i kept trying to draw girls kissing and she sent me to therapy and my therapist tried explaining homosexuality to me and i didn’t even know what that had to do with my art skills
Imagine having braces during the apocalypse. no one can take your braces off. And you just have to accept that you’ll have braces forever.
i want a novel focused around a character with braces during the apocalypse and the entire plot of the story revolves around their search for an orthodontist who is still alive and they sort of accidentally save the world in the process
Titled: Brace for It.
- Ferguson protests aren’t over. Here’s why they picked up again this week.
- Last night’s protests (storify)
- Officers “preparing for the worst” if Darren Wilson is not indicted
- DOJ tells Ferguson, STL Co. cops to ban “I Am Darren Wilson” wristbands and says they need to wear name tags (Wristband letter) (Name tag letter) (storify)
- Time for MO’s Supreme Court to enter the Ferguson fray
- 5 things about covering Ferguson
- Tef Poe: “Hip Hop is failing us”
my aesthetic is the kid on the playground who tells all the other kids that ring around the rosie is about the black plague
|me:||haha hey guys do u dare me to eat this whole thing of ice cream|
|me:||*shaking my head and chuckling* i cant believe you guys are making me do this|
|me:||*eating right out of the thing* this is so wild you guys you're so fucked up for making me do this|
one of my favorite things about hiking is when i come across a strange structure deep in the woods and am left to wonder how and why and when
how: demons. why: demon portal. when: 5 pm demon time
it’s always 5pm demon time, somewhere